For businesses across the country, the Christmas period is a double-edged sword; while there are often opportunities to increase sales and expand, there is an equal risk of (more…)
For any company that needs to raise money, using outstanding customer invoices as collateral is a quick and convenient way of (more…)
Almost any kind of business can benefit from invoice financing, as any firm that raises invoices can potentially borrow against them. However, for some companies, invoice (more…)
There are several reasons why Scottish businesses turn to factoring companies. It pays for business owners to look into the experiences of their peers to see why it (more…)
Since the recession started in 2008, it has become very difficult for businesses to borrow money. Almost as soon as difficulty struck, banks and other traditional financial (more…)
Invoice financing is a great alternative to taking out traditional loans. There are several advantages to borrowing using invoices as collateral over going down the (more…)
When a business is struggling, it can become extremely difficult to arrange finance. However, it isn’t impossible. Whilst it is true that most traditional financial (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?