A Scottish firm working within the oil and gas industry is set to move ahead with expansion plans, following (more…)
City councillors have announced plans for the creation of a brand new business and entertainment venue in Aberdeen.
The new facility, which has been proposed for a site in Dyce, near Aberdeen International Airport, will replace the Aberdeen (more…)
Businesses working around Inverness and in the Moray Firth area are to benefit from high speed fibre broadband access which has been funded by public money.
The project is the first part of a nationwide scheme to bring broadband to areas with no clear indication (more…)
The opening of a new sales centre in Glasgow will result in the creation of more than 200 jobs, the firm behind the development has confirmed.
Opened in early October, direct marketing company Aquira said its investment in the site was a reflection of Scotland’s growing reputation (more…)
The biggest marina on Scotland’s east coast has been saved, after a new private investor agreed to inject new funding into the facility.
Port Edgar will now be managed and maintained by a new firm, Port Edgar Holding Ltd. (PEH). The company has signed a 30-year contract with City of Edinburgh Council to (more…)
Dundee’s new waterfront development project has been given a huge boost, as the city council has granted planning permission to the construction of a new museum.
The Victoria and Albert (V&A) museum will be the first of its kind (more…)
Recent research has highlighted the need for Inverness Airport to link with Heathrow, something it hasn’t offered in 15 years. It is thought that tens of thousands of (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?