There will be nearly 150 job cuts made throughout Scotland, The Royal Bank and Lloyds banking group have confirmed. (more…)
Edinburgh-based insurance firm Standard Life has seen a 28% boost in its profits, largely helped by a solid performance across the Atlantic in Canada. (more…)
There was a huge increase of 36% in exports of Scottish salmon to the United States last year, the biggest rise ever recorded. (more…)
For the second consecutive quarter, recruitment company Manpower has recorded an optimistic outlook towards the jobs market in the country, just the second time since 2008 this has happened. (more…)
Aberdeen scientists are developing an exciting new technology that could see sign language being translated into text as early as 2013. (more…)
The most recent figures from the Office for National Statistics has shown that unemployment levels in Scotland grew by 6,000 over a period of three months prior to February.
The announcement follows a fall of 11,000 in the preceding three months. (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?