New research has concluded that Aberdeen was the only major city in the UK to see economic growth throughout the recession. (more…)
A further £82million is needed by the renewable energy sector in order to maximise the potential of UK tidal and wave power, according to the industry body responsible for its advancement. (more…)
The headlines for Scottish business and Chancellor George Osborne’s third Budget focused heavily on the new tax measures introduced for the north sea oil and gas industry. However, there were other features of the statement which received praise from business leaders in the country. (more…)
The latest figures for the retail sector in Scotland have shown another fall but at a lesser rate than widely expected. (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?