Just two years ago, a report by Scottish Enterprise indicated that the sailing industry in the country was worth £100million. In the last two years, more people have started taking to the water, increasing its value. (more…)
A Scottish computer games company is set to expand considerably in the near future, having raised investment worth more than £1million. (more…)
One of the most notable local newspaper entrepreneurs in Britain has put more cash into Johnston Press, as the group continues to struggle through the downturn.
Sir Ray Tindle, who is the proprietor of (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?