Despite the UK coming out of recession in October 2012, businesses throughout Scotland and the UK still seem reluctant to (more…)
The third largest supermarket operator in the UK has extended its payment terms to most of its (more…)
The retail sector in Scotland saw a small increase in the last month following a disappointing performance in August, according to a report by the Scottish Retail Consortium (SRC).
The colder temperatures (more…)
A recent study has shown that in the first eight months of 2012, an average of one shop closed each day in (more…)
An industrial gas meter operator based in Livingston has completed the acquisition of a subsidiary of a (more…)
A Perthshire-based distillery has signed a deal, believed to be a world first, to transform its (more…)
Aberdeen-based oil services company Wood Group has continued to expand its operations the other side of the (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?