The head of a building materials firm in the Borders has said that future growth should be attainable, following the opening of a (more…)
The expert behind a recently released report has hit out at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) for failing small and medium businesses with its (more…)
Wolfson Microelectronics has announced a number of job losses, as it looks to cut costs in response to disappointing sales figures.
The Edinburgh-based audio chip manufacturer, which counts Samsung and Lenovo among its clients, expects to make around 10 per cent (more…)
To help explain the process of invoice factoring, we had the following infographic created. If you’d like to share this infographic on your website or through social media, please feel free to do so.
Use on your website
We’d love for you to use this infographic on your own website. Please feel free to copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog.
City councillors have announced plans for the creation of a brand new business and entertainment venue in Aberdeen.
The new facility, which has been proposed for a site in Dyce, near Aberdeen International Airport, will replace the Aberdeen (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?