For businesses across the country, the Christmas period is a double-edged sword; while there are often opportunities to increase sales and expand, there is an equal risk of (more…)
Global shifts over recent years have resulted in the Scottish industrial biotechnology sector being issued with a new turnover target.
The new goal, which has been set by Scottish Enterprise (SE), will see the level of turnover boosted from its current (more…)
A Scottish chicken processing firm has announced it is to make significant job cuts, with nearly a third of positions expected to be dropped.
The 2 Sisters Food Group has said that its site in Perth and Kinross, Coupar Angus, will likely lose more than (more…)
The head of a building materials firm in the Borders has said that future growth should be attainable, following the opening of a (more…)
The expert behind a recently released report has hit out at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) for failing small and medium businesses with its (more…)
Wolfson Microelectronics has announced a number of job losses, as it looks to cut costs in response to disappointing sales figures.
The Edinburgh-based audio chip manufacturer, which counts Samsung and Lenovo among its clients, expects to make around 10 per cent (more…)
Losses in the book publishing side of the firm has led to a fall in profits at a Scottish publisher, with significant levels of debt and a fall
A Scottish based packaging firm has made 90 redundancies in one of its operations south of the border, following the loss of a major contract.
The unemployment rate in Scotland is continuing to fall, with figures announced at the end of last year showing it is now below the UK average. According to
Ask the Expert
- Five reasons to use a factoring broker
- How do I choose between factoring companies in Scotland?
- How does asset finance work?
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Is invoice factoring suitable for every business?
- Is Scottish factoring a good way to raise capital?
- Understanding commercial finance
- What are the different forms of asset finance?
- What are the disadvantages with invoice factoring?
- What can a commercial finance broker do for me?
- What commercial finance options are available?
- What is invoice factoring and who can use it?
- What is meant by construction finance?
- What should I consider when looking for an invoice finance broker?
- Who can benefit from construction finance?
- Who can use the services of an asset finance broker?